The Bakersfield Condors strive to enhance the lives of their community’s residents. Through community appearances to local schools and charities, we have encouraged excellence in education and assisted in raising thousands of dollars to help the underprivileged. Each season, the Condors make over 200 appearances in Kern County and look forward to visiting many more organizations in the seasons to come.
If your organization or school would like to request the presence of Condors mascots, players or staff, please click here to fill out an Appearance Request form and email that form as an attachment or in the body of the email. Please review the requirements provided below to determine if your organization fits our guidelines.
- Request must be received at least two weeks prior to the appearance date
- Request form must be filled out completely to be considered.
- Appearances must not be for religious, monetary or political gain.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per season.
- Appearances must take place in Kern County
- Requests must be emailed to Kelly Carter at email@example.com and contain the date of the event in the subject line
All appearances are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. The Condors reserve the right to refuse service to any organization. Thank you for your interest in Condors hockey and your positive impacts on our community.